Join Us For a Workshop
May 20th, 2021
9:00AM – 12:00PM CST
or email email@example.com
We are all exposed to Secondary Traumatic Stress and Vicarious Trauma and this is more prevalent in professionals who work in high-stress and trauma-exposed fields (child abuse investigators, prosecutors, judges, therapists, health care professionals, animal shelter workers and many others). If not addressed, this indirect trauma can cause long-term damage to our health, limiting our ability to manage the challenges of our everyday lives. Join the world’s leaders in health, wellness, and trauma relief to participate in a dynamic workshop, where you will explore the mind-body medicine techniques to heal Secondary Traumatic Stress and Vicarious Trauma.
Who is this for?
- Social Workers & Counselors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- First Responders
- Anyone experiencing stress or who is a
caregiver for someone experiencing stress
What will you Get:
- Learn techniques to help reduce stress, reverse burnout, transform trauma.
- Learn ways of better supporting and taking care of your mind, body, and spirit.
- Learn the varied health implications of chronic stress, burnout, and trauma.
- Learn how to respond when exposed to indirect trauma.
Learn more about The Center for Mind-Body Medicine here.