Join Us For a Workshop
February 24th, 2021
9:00AM – 12:00PM CST
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Generational trauma and inequity affect our emotional and physical health, particularly in a community as rich and diverse as Baton Rouge. If not addressed, this trauma can cause long-term damage to our health, limiting our ability to manage the challenges of our daily lives. Join the world’s leaders in health, wellness, and trauma relief to participate in a dynamic workshop, where you will explore the mind-body medicine techniques to heal as a united Baton Rouge community.
Who is this for?
- Social Workers & Counselors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- First Responders
- Anyone experiencing stress or who is a
caregiver for someone experiencing stress
What will you Get:
- Learn techniques to have meaningful conversations on racial justice and trauma in a diverse community
- Learn how health disparities and inequities contribute to psychological distress and how these can be addressed
- Self-care practices that support a healthy stress response
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE EVENT HERE
Learn more about The Center for Mind-Body Medicine here.