Join Us For a Workshop
June 9th, 2021
9:00AM – 12:00PM CST
or email email@example.com
Ongoing stress can affect our emotional and physical health. These affects have become more apparent with the Covid-19 pandemic and years of collective community trauma. If unresolved, this distress can damage our health and limit our ability to effectively manage the challenges of this working environment. Join the world’s leaders in health, wellness and trauma to participate in this dynamic workshop, where you will explore the latest science of mind body medicine to address the stressful challenges we face in everyday life.
Who is this for?
- Social Workers
- Nurses • Physicians
- Mental Health Professionals
- Anyone experiencing stress or who is a caregiver for someone experiencing stress
What will you Get:
- Learn how to use food as medicine to create positive changes in the brain.
- Self-care practices that support a healthy stress response.
- Learn techniques to help reduce stress, reverse burnout, transform trauma.
- Learn ways of better supporting and taking care of your mind, body, and spirit.
Learn more about The Center for Mind-Body Medicine here.