Join Us For a Workshop
April 22nd, 2021
9:00AM – 12:00PM CST
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children experience trauma differently than adults and this trauma affect their emotional and physical health. If not addressed, this trauma can cause long-term damage to our health, limiting their ability to manage the challenges they will face in life as they grow and develop. Join the world’s leaders in health, wellness, and trauma relief to participate in a dynamic workshop, where you will explore the mind-body medicine techniques to heal meet the needs of our children.
Who is this for?
- Social Workers & Counselors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- First Responders
- Anyone experiencing stress or who is a
caregiver for someone experiencing stress
What will you Get:
- Learn techniques to help address the stress that children and teens face on a day to day.
- Learn how to communicate with children and teens about the stress they are experience and how to work through their emotions.
- Learn techniques to facilitate conversations with children and teens around trauma and stress.
- Learn Self-care practices that support a healthy stress response for children and yourself.
Learn more about The Center for Mind-Body Medicine here.